- Make any space a little smarter - This plug-in smart speaker lets you get help from Alexa in more places in your home.
- Alexa is always happy to help - Manage your day. Get instant information. Check weather and traffic on your way out.
- Voice control your smart home - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Built-in USB port - Charge your phone or add an optional accessory like a night-light or motion sensor.
- Connect with others - Drop in on or make announcements to other rooms that have a compatible Echo device. Call hands-free.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
Make any space a little smarter
From down the hall to around the corner, Alexa is happy to help make your day a little brighter. Use your voice to set timers or create daily reminders. Check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, or restaurant hours.
Voice control more of your home
Manage compatible smart home devices using your voice. Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie, or turn the thermostat up as you head out.
You can also enable Alexa Guard to get Smart Alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking. Learn more about this product about how Guard can help you keep your home safe when you’re away.
Keep your family in sync
Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements. Let everyone know dinner is ready, or remind the kids that it’s bedtime.
Echo Flex is packed with flexibility
With the built-in USB-A port, you can charge your phone or add an optional accessory like a smart clock, night-light, or motion sensor. See all attachments.
With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and help you do more, like play relaxing sounds or test your music knowledge. Just say, “Alexa, what are your top skills?”
Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, Echo Flex has a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear, or delete them at any time. Learn more about privacy.